We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nissi Beach area, evening reception venues

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Nissi Beach area, evening reception venues

Hey, I've booked my wedding ceremony and dinner at the Nissi Beach Hotel June 2011, the ceremony is at 12pm and the meal at 2pm in the Thalassa venue, the meal should be finished for around 4/5pm and from there on other than go with the hotels programme of evening entertainment, I've no evening celebration sorted, so what I'm really looking for is any advice on local bars etc that may take bookings for just evening celebrations. Also if anybody has had their wedding at Nissi beach and had the Thalassa and used the hotels evening entertainment...how was it etc?. Any advice gratefully received! Thanks Faith :-)

Mentioned in this post
Nissi Beach
Nissi Beach
6,158 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
1. Re: Nissi Beach area, evening reception venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2011, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa