We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book Cyprus.com

Essex
Level Contributor
116 posts
44 reviews
Book Cyprus.com

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience of booking through bookcyprus.com before? We have booked a couple of hotels with them and although we hadnt heard of them their website says they are part of TUI so assumed everything would be ok.

We are now trying to find out our options re our hotel bookings due to the BA Strikes and havent had much luck in getting a response from BookCyprus.com. My husband rung their '24/7' UK phoneline number from there website that was pictured with a pleasant call centre lady but after calling a number of times, was unsuccessful. Eventually when he got through it sounded like the lady was outside on a mobile and when asked re our booking was told she didnt have access to a computer at the time so couldnt check anything and that he should email and it will be dealt with that night?! As you can imagine this is a little worrying as we have paid £450 to this company and assumed ringing them would be like any other travel company.

My husband emailed through there website yesterday and as yet has not had a response. Again the 0870 number on there website just rings (a foreign sounding ring) then cuts off. No being held in a queue or anything.

Just wanted to know if anyone has succesfully booked with them?

Thanks

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
122 reviews
1. Re: Book Cyprus.com

Yes I have booked through them before they are fine.you get some good deals.Julie

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
122 reviews
2. Re: Book Cyprus.com

Hi Natalie, I have just found the Cypriot number for you.

+357 22881292/3. I hope this is of some help to you.Julie

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
3. Re: Book Cyprus.com

I think maybe the TUI piece is a little confusing, despite the fact they show the logo on their site. The "about us" section advises they're a partner of TUI.

I used them several years ago without problem.....but then I never had to contact them as I had no issues.

They're actually a member on the forum boards look up the user bookcyprus and send them a message on here, or they may respond to your post if they see it.

Good luck

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
4. Re: Book Cyprus.com

Hi Natalie, sorry to hear that you have not been able to reach us, as you can imagine our reservations and call centre team have been dealing with a lot of re-bookings due to the ash situation so i can only assume that this is the cause for the unusual delay on our part, but we are very sorry that your enquiry was not dealt with right away. I have already notified our customer services team and they are looking into your booking file and will be contacting you via e-mail within the next hour at the latest. However if you would like us to also contact you by phone right away please send me your phone number via private message and one of our Customer Services team will call your right back.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
5. Re: Book Cyprus.com

My M.I.Law came over to Paphos last week and they wanted to go to Ayia Napa for a couple of days. I booked on line and they said the accommodation was superb and it was a very reasonable price as well. I shall be using them when I go to Napa this summer

Kev

6. Re: Book Cyprus.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 12:46
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations