We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Hi

I think panorama only doing them as far as I know, anybody know of there anywhere else form Dublin.

Any direct flights from Dublin? I'd book the bungalows separate cos I say its cheaper than panorama bout 450 for last week in may for 2 ppl i think thats very expensive

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
1. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Check out the following link to book Green Bungalows online:

bookcyprus.com/main/1,1,52,0-default.aspx…

Cyprus Airways are flying direct from Dublin this summer too- check out their website on www.cyprusair.com

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
2. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Hi,

The airlines you recommended doesnt give you the option fly from Dublin?

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Hi Kelly

The Cyprus airways route is a new one which has just been announced but I don't think the schedule or prices are in place yet to check availability.

I have relatives in ireland who come over to visit me quite a lot in Cypurs and then find it cheaper to get a Ryanair into Luton or gatwick and then Easyjet or Monarch out to Larnaca from there.

As for the Green Bunglows they are being sold in the UK through Holiday Brokers which only sell to travel agents, They have some cheap prices for these apartments but some dates are fully booked already.

They are part of the Onholidaygroup though who do sell direct to clients. This is their website or you may be able to book the accommodation through an agent in Ireland for a good price through holiday brokers.

www.onholidaygroup.co.uk/beach/hotel-deals/

Terri

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
4. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

You could try booking your accomm direct www.greenbungalows.com & get 10% discount at the moment or try www.travelrepublic.co.uk as they have them listed too

As mentioned before since the demise of Budget many people I know based in Ireland are finding it cheaper to fly to London with Ryanair including Luton and then getting an onward flight to Larnaca with Monarch etc.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Travel republic will be getting them from Holiday Brokers as they are the only company selling to travel agents who have the contract.

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
6. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

Nothing in it price wise except Travel Republic do a low deposit scheme.....the reason for mentioning it, plus the 100% financial protection with them for a non package which is free, Onholiday charge £5pp for the same.

If you travel via Heathrow you can stay overnight and get the 9.30am flight out of Heathrow to Larnaca. Stay at Jury's Inn which is a 15 mins walk from terminal 1. Again if you book in advance and watch the prices you can get a room for £59 for the night. With the Euro to Sterling so good it actually works out quite cheap. Slightly cheaper than with Eurocypria (flight only) from Dublin to Larnaca.

7. Re: What tour operator doing green bungalows wit budget gone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations