We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Wedding Reception

Belfast, United...
5 posts
Small Wedding Reception

HI Everyone

I am helping my friend plan her wedding in Ayia Napa this October 2010. We are currently unsure what to do regarding a meal after the service.

We are staying at the Adams beach hotel but we did not want to eat anywhere to expensive there is approx 25 guests. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding what might be a nice restaurant to eat at?

Edited: 11 February 2010, 15:21
Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
1. Re: Small Wedding Reception

nearly all restaurants will cater for a wedding party and there are plenty to choose from

Must remember all restaurants have set menu's and prices for a wedding party and once they see you are a wedding you will be charged accordingly, also with the number of guests attending you will probably have a wait whilst they cook the like's of steaks etc.

Kev

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Small Wedding Reception

Have a look at www.blueberries.com

I've eaten there on a number of occasions - really nice food and they cater for wedding receptions etc.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Small Wedding Reception

Sorry, web link is www.blueberriesrestaurant.com

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
4. Re: Small Wedding Reception

Hi, i can highly recommend you contact the girls at Cyprus Wedding Advisor, they have a really good choice of restaurants in Ayia Napa and because they deal with weddings all the time they can organise special wedding menus at really affordable prices. Send them a mail on info@cyprusweddingadvisor.com and ask for Jo!

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
5. Re: Small Wedding Reception

Try the Garden of Eden www.thegardenofedencyprus.com

Very popular choice for small and large wedding receptions, lovely food and friendly staff, plus it's not far from your hotel at all

There's 100s of past posts singing the praises of the place here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…10112623

Edited: 12 February 2010, 04:51
6. Re: Small Wedding Reception

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations