We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limanaki beach hotel aiya napa cyprus

west yorks
Level Contributor
39 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
limanaki beach hotel aiya napa cyprus

please could anyone tell me if it is a reasonable hotel ie clean and edible food we know by the price it wont be spectacular we are thinking of going end of november and does it have parking for the hire car

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: limanaki beach hotel aiya napa cyprus

Hi there

there is a car park at the hotel.

I haven't stayed there but we go and eat there sometimes as the restuarant opens out past the pool onto the harbour area. (the outside might not be open in november if its a bit windy/chilly)

We have always found the food to be very good when we have ordered off the menu and when we have gone for the greek nights. I do think though that as a guest you will get the buffet rather than choosing off the menu but when we have eaten there and seen other people eating the buffet it has always looked good, so I'm sure you won't have any problems with the food.

2. Re: limanaki beach hotel aiya napa cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 10:52
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations