We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Makronissos Village Club from airport

York
1 post
Save Topic
How to get to Makronissos Village Club from airport

Hi, I am going to Makronissos Village Club next week. I booked all inclusive package and I already received a voucher. However, there is no information about transfer from airport to the Village.

If someone tell me about it, I would appreciate it.

In addition, my family plans to go sightseeing 1-2 days in cyprus. which one is better to hire car between in local or in advance.

Many thanks

Blackpool
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Makronissos Village Club from airport

If you have booked an all inclusive then your transfer should be included (it doesnt always say on your voucher/ticket) If not then its fairly easy to get a taxi.

There are also quite a lot of car hire shops, we always shop around when we get there.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Makronissos Village Club from airport

if you have booked this accom then you probably travelling with olympic holidays. they include transfers on their packages. if you want further clarification then give them a call, their number should be on your paperwork.

don't pay out €50 for a taxi when you probably won't need to.

there is little difference in price between cars booked on the internet or locally. sometimes you get offers on-line, sometimes you'll get offers in resort (although you will need to go into ayia napa to get them - i'd imagine booking a car through your reception there would be dearer)

3. Re: How to get to Makronissos Village Club from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations