We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will it be enough?

S. Yorkshire
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Will it be enough?

After losing my holiday to Egypt (Thanks XL) I booked a weeks holiday to protaras Cyprus. After spending what savings i had booking another holiday i have around £600 left for spending money. Will this be enough for 2 of us. We wont be clubbing we just want to chill basicly and we plan to eat out once a day. Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will it be enough?

We tend to take around £1400 for 2 weeks for 2 of us. That is for breakfasts and eating out every night and the odd boat trip and sunbed hire. Not good economy for Cyprus I know but if you want a drink its obviously cheaper to buy this from the supermarkets and sit on your balcony. Drinks prices vary from bar to bar. Prices have increased in Cyprus and its surprising how fast the money disappears once you get there - it wouldn't be enough however if you wanted to hire a car but if you are going just for a chill out beach holiday you should be OK with £600. Avoid buying food and drinks at the airport - expensive. Take a credit card just in case.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
2. Re: Will it be enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa