We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at nissi beach.

essex
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
Wedding at nissi beach.

Hi everyone,just wondered if someone could help me.I am planning on arranging to get married here in May 2010.I know it is a long way off but are hoping to have had a baby by then so want to start planning now so can save up whislt still working.How much do they chage you to get married here(not including the holiday)I would like to know how much for the service,Flowers,Buttonholes,Anything really would be a great help.Also does anyone have an email address for the hotel?As sounds like you have to book with loads of notice to get the Ronavale.So will hopefully book at end of the year so that gives us a chance to save.Thankyou for any help x x

essex
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

Please can anyone help???

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
123 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

Hi i am getting wed in oct 08 in protaras i am using a wedding planner Kerry from isle of love she uses the wedding sites forums she will be able to give you prices for any thing you need

essex
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

Hello have you a email address for this.Thankyou for replying

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
123 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

Hi i think it is www.isleoflove.co.uk this is the website from there you can email her if it does not work get back to me

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
5. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

Kerry Birth Aisle of Love Wedding Services

Email: info@aisleoflove.co.uk

kev

essex
Level Contributor
198 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

Cheers i'll go on to this site and have a look

7. Re: Wedding at nissi beach.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 20:46
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations