We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander th Great

Uk
Level Contributor
69 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Alexander th Great

Hi I am thinking of booking the Alex for July 2008 just wondering if I should stay there and is there some nice restaurants near by and bars what is the area round this hotel like and what is the beach like in front of Hotel.

Regards

Macca

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexander th Great

Hi there

Can anyone tell me how near the hotel is to the nightlife of laganas?

Cheers!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexander th Great

Macca - isnt this hotel in paphos ?

Last time I went Laganas was in Zakynthos !!

Or is it me .................?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexander th Great

I was scratching my head too over this one.

If it is the Alexander the Great in Paphos then it is in a super location being only a 5 minute walk from Bar Street and another 5 minutes from there to the harbour.

There are some nice restaurants and bars in the vicinity. Turn right out of the hotel and walk to the Triangle area where there are several places to eat and drink or walk to the left and there are restaurants all the way along the road towards the harbour.

The beaches in Paphos are not the best but the one by the hotel wasn't too bad last time I visited it. It is going back a while now but I think we had sunbeds and umbrellas and my husband hired a jetski.

Just something else to note; I undestand the hotel has been closed for the winter for a major refurb so it should all be shiny and new for the holiday season.

4. Re: Alexander th Great

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations