We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice places to eat

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Topic
nice places to eat

Hi 3 girls( 43 43 36 but yng at heart) in aiya napa from next sunday, cant wait, looking for nice places to eat, dont have to be to posh and not to expensive,

none of us like seafood

but we like chinese and fairly standard stuff

Any help and advice we are staying at stomas beach apts about 10 mins from the square.

I have been to cyprus before but stayed in penera

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice places to eat

Hi, me and hubby just got back from ayia, had a fab time,and want to go for the 3rd time next year. We did chinese its not like in the UK and its expensive. We found 'Blueberries' restaurant on the last night great meal really cheap and fab friendly service. Please say hello to the MC Marshall(black guy) in Titanic bar/Castle club from me Leanne (who dances all night)

Nice chill out bar called the square pub, Chris and Jools play guitars and sing,nice guys good to start off a busy night clubbing.

If you chat up the PR's you should be able to get free club tickets

You will have a great time !!!!!

Sunny South Coast :)
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice places to eat

Hi, i just got back this Sunday, was awesome there, been twice before. I would highly recommend The Bulldog, next door to Carwash the club... the sirloin steak and there chips are to die for! Say hi to DJ Dave and all the staff from us, Jon & Joe from Hastings, they will give you free drinks and stuff if you mention us!! Have fun...

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: nice places to eat

If you want to venture out of Napa for an evening, take the bus to Protaras and check out Anemos Beach Restaurant. It is on the main strip in Protaras almost on the beach. It is by far my favourite restaurant on the entire island.

Go there and just ask for a "Mezes" (pronounced Mezz-esse). They basically bring you a small plate of everything, little by little, mostly traditional cypriot dishes. It is the greatest thing ever and I guarantee you will not be able to finish all of it or even come close.

Here is the website: http://www.anemosrestaurant.com/

Good luck!

Chris

ayrshire scotland
Level Contributor
157 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice places to eat

try clarabels just before you get to the square. across from Peppers

crewe,cheshire
Level Contributor
232 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice places to eat

just got back last sunday(17 june),try bluberries,we went there four times including our last night,also try yo thai it has only been open just over a month and the food is fantastic,flames resturant is ok as well

6. Re: nice places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2007, 22:55
7. Re: nice places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 06:46
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations