We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding June 2007

llantwit fardre...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding June 2007

I am getting married on June 28th at 11.30 am at the Nissi Beach and have been wondering what people normally do about a reception when getting married at this time of day.

I wasn't sure whether to have a lunchtime soiree or wait until early evening, how long do the photos take etc.........

Can anyone who has had a Wedding at this time let me know what they did and tell me how it went? I am anxious as I don't want friends and family hanging around for ages.

Help!

Some suggestions please, getting very stressed !

thanx so much xxx

HACKLETON
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding June 2007

HI BETHSHEBA, ive just returned from a 12 day stay at the nissi and ive seen 5/6 weddings from a spot on the beach and 1/2 from a discreet distance nearby and its superb. everybody is delighted for each couple that gets wed and nobody i spoke with from the wedding party,s had a bad word to say about the hotel,s organisation etc , the doos people had on the terrace at 2,oclock and the later ones all seem to go down great. obviouslly it can get hot for people when the photo,s are goin on etc for guests but hey!! just have a glass of wine while the couple sre off on the cliffs and with the pelicans in the gardens having their photo,s done. ITS YOUR DAY!!! EVERYONE WILL CHILL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. the weddings i saw during the day all had a great time at night ,all private on the terracce or down by the beach area ,also private,they mixed with other guests when they felt like it the next day and thats when people like me and my wife and little girl got to chat with them and wish them all the best etc,........ stop worrying , they do this stuff for you bethsheba,ITS YOUR DAY GIRL....ENJOY

llantwit fardre...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
2. Re: Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding June 2007

thanks so much for your reply, you have put my mind at ease !

Beth xx

3. Re: Nissi Beach Hotel Wedding June 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 03:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations