We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Vassos nissi plage?

Liverpool
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Staying in Vassos nissi plage?

Hi i wonder could anyone help, my friend is getting married in Adams Beach hotel in june. We wont be staying in this hotel but want to stay close by. I have heard vassos nissi plage is next door is this right and would anyone have any suggestions of where else to stay ? Thanx

Mentioned in this post
Adams Beach Hotel
Adams Beach Hotel
2,019 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Alion Beach Hotel
Alion Beach Hotel
#3 of 101 hotels in Ayia Napa
Napa Plaza Hotel
Napa Plaza Hotel
#4 of 101 hotels in Ayia Napa
Mon Repos Design Hotel
Mon Repos Design Hotel
#6 of 101 hotels in Ayia Napa
Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Vassos nissi plage?

You're right. It's directly across the road from the Adams. It's a little quiet road that leads from Nissi Avenue to the beach. Across Nissi Avenue...you could try the Aeneas.

Mentioned in this post
Adams Beach Hotel
Adams Beach Hotel
2,019 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Nissi Beach
Nissi Beach
6,008 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Sheffield
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Vassos nissi plage?

Hi Clc. What was the holiday like and did you stay at the Vassos Nissi Plage Hotel? I've just done a daft thing and worked back to front ie I've booked the holiday for July and am now looking at the reviews. Even worse, I've booked the apartments. I've just read on other sites about the scooters (last post was 2006)

Mentioned in this post
Vassos Nissi Plage Hotel
Vassos Nissi Plage Hotel
250 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
england
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying in Vassos nissi plage?

Hi, we have also booked vassos nissi and judging by the photos on this site, it looks nice !, we're also in apartments as we wanted self catering. have emailed the erson who wrote reveiew, so hope to have more info on what theyre like too 8-)

4. Re: Staying in Vassos nissi plage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 05:49
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa