We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Sheffield
1 post
Save Topic
Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Can anybody recommend any good restaurants in Ayia Napa and nissi beach

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Personal favourites are Clarabels (fantastic steaks), Sapporo (a Japanese where the chefs entertain you as they cook your food in front of you) Fiji (polynesian cuisine) and El Bandidos (mexican).

Theres loads of other great places aswell. Ayia Napa has the best restaurants of any holiday resort I've ever visited.

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

try Nikitta's

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Try Taverna Napa for some lokal food - its very very good (well at least it was 7 years ago, when I was there last ;-) and not expensive. If you wanna try Meze, that's a good place for it.

west midlands
Level Contributor
5 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

been going to cyprus for years more than once a year.never had a bad meal.can agree with others CLARABELS is exceptional and especially the flambe steaks.akrotiri zorba the greek is very good on nissi avenue by wild wild west nissi beach end.sizzlers steak house very good just off the main square.orange grove very good down by nissi beach.for snacks in the day time GO TO THE BAKERY OPPOSITE THE FAIR IN AYIA NAPA.fantastic choice of food and costs very little.

gary.

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Hmmm...so many bakery's.mmmm

cambridgeshire
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Fontana Restaurant is very good - Peter & Andre will definately look after you - don't get it confused with the Fontiana which is opposite.

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

definately Blueberries Rstaurant

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Hi

I am getting married on 27th June at Adams Beach and we are looking for a nice restuarant to have our wedding reception with 16 guests - a few people have recommended Blueberries, I have viewed their website but I was looking for info from anyone who has eaten there - or seen a wedding recpetion there??

Sheffield
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Hi Beachbum

Im getting married at the Adams on 17 July!

We are having our reception in a restaurant called Garden of Eden

I have received so many recommendations for this & Andreas the manager has been fantastic.

They dont have a website unfortunately, but i have photographs & a menu that i could send you - you just need to email Andreas & he will sort everything out

How long r you in Cyprus for? We arriv 8 July

xx

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Restaurants in Ayia Napa

Hi

we are flying out on 20th June and staying for 3 weeks - our last day is 11th July, so we will still be there when you arrive but will be back home before your wedding. Visited the hotel for a day last year when we were staying in ayia napa and it is amazing!

I have heard really good reports about the Garden of Eden and I tried to find out more but no-one seems to have contact details and as they dont have a website I couldn't find any information. Do you have an email address or contact for them please? Any info would be great. Also if you have menus / prices even better!

Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations