We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Weather

London, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Weather

Advice please on when would be the best time to visit for good weather (about 25/26 temp wise and not too much rain) - April/May or Oct/Nov.

Any info much appreciated

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,249 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Weather

Hi LizQ,

I'd go April May, Most of the rain from Summer has cleared by then and the temps are in the mid 20's. Mind you there are never any guarantees when the weather is concerned.

for more weather info check

www.bom.gov.au

regards

Oscar

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Weather

I would alos pick April , May which is usually beautiful weather ...... having said that the weather has been very unpredictable over the past few years..

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,132 posts
1,404 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Weather

I have just returned from a week in Noosa (Nov) and the weather was > 2 days heavy rain. 4 days sunny , one day cloud.

so April looks the best bet.

London, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Weather

Thank you for all you advice. April/May I think it is - just have to decide on where to stay now!!

5. Re: Best Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 18:52