We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

We are going to Dubrovnk in June and have booked accomodation in Korcula for a few nights , can anyone tell me when the ferry tickets go on sale as i have looked online and they dont seem to be on sale yet. Are there different types of tickets to ensure you get a seat onboard? Any info on Korcula and things to do would be much appreciated.

Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour
406 Reviews
from US$ 32.90*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
779 Reviews
from US$ 58.54*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
180 Reviews
from US$ 58.60*
Durham
Level Contributor
5,754 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Tickets for the Krilo catamaran are already on sale here …aktiva-info.hr/eng/frmPregledSlobodnoEng.as…

Timetable for the coastal ferry has not been released yet. There's only one type of ticket for the catamaran. You can get a cabin on the coastal ferry but there's no point for a relatively short trip as the best view is on deck.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
61,133 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

You could always take the daily bus too.

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Many thanks for replies much appreciated

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Krilo is pretty big. I liked it a lot. It has a nice lounge area and an open deck at the back. Me and my husband are going to Korcula in June also, our first visit there. We usually go to Mljet but for some reason accommodations on Korcula are less expensive.

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Thanks to all thats my tickets booked and we are looking forward to our viist.

Level Contributor
740 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Bruno don't forget to visit Lumbarda while in Korcula. It's literally right down the street and so worth it.

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Is that where the winery is . I wonder if it is possible to wallk there (Lumbarda) thanks

Korcula
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Welcome to Korcula, Marco Polo's land. You dont have to plan anything. From Dubrovnik is so easy to reach Korcula. Tickets you can buy online in June. Jadrolinija.he and Krilo.hr. Also you can come by bus. Bus takes you directly to center of Korcula and drives 3 times a day. Taxi transfers you can check at Korkyrainfo travel agency. You can find them online and in Dubrovnik. Euro air coast line is not open at the moment. But you can check in June.

Have a safe trip

Korcula
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

''Is that where the winery is . I wonder if it is possible to wallk there (Lumbarda) thanks'' Korcula is known by the best wines. Ones you are in Lumbarda you can look for wine shops and wine tasting. What I suggest is wine tours. Not so expensive and they will arrange meeting and everything. Lumbarda has Grk, and other villages has Posip. If you prefer red wine, than take taxi boat to Orebic, Peljesac. Peljesac has Dingac.

Have a safe trip

scotland
Level Contributor
51 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ferry Dubrovnik to Korcula

Many thanks for your help look forward to our trip

Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik-Neretva...