We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

auckland
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

Hi

Does anyone know if you can get discount dreamworld tickets?

Brisbane, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

there are ways.

one is vouchers on the back of your supermarket recipt, another is to be an automobile club member and buy from them and the last (which i assume does not apply) is to be a local resident.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
5,963 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

Hi

The usual way is to book through your Automobile Club and get 10% off or Adults at Kids prices. Check the Dreamworld website as they often have specials.

For Seaworld discounts check out myfun.com

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,836 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

If you rent a car, the rental car company may give you a booklet with discounts.

When you arrive in Surfers, the local What's on in May whatever it is called often provides discounts.

Also check with your accomodation.

singapore
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

I bidded and won a 'Mates Rates' Dreamworld discount card off ebay(australia). It entitles us to 50% discount off admission for Dreamworld or/and Whitewater World for up to 4 people. Visitors can use it too, not only local residents. There is an expriy date though(mine is end June). Very good deal, and I have received the discount voucher. Maybe u would want to check it out.

Most car rentals do not have discount coupons for Dreamworld.

Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

we rented a car with thrifty and the holiday discount booklet had discounts for seaworld and movie word. not dreamworld though.

6. Re: Discount Dreamworld/themepark tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 12:48