We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

destination Lavington, New South Wales

Albury, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
227 reviews
Save Topic
destination Lavington, New South Wales

When trying add new listing come to panel City, State, Provence type in Lavington comes up below in list click on it and nothing happens, Type in Lavington, New South Wales and it disappears, without location can't complete listing requirements, what to do, don't want to List in Albury, when Lavington exists

4 replies to this topic
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,870 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: destination Lavington, New South Wales

Your post is somewhat confusing but I think I get the gist of it.

TripAdvisor does not have Lavington listed as a destination- you will see there is no forum for it. So if you do not want to use Albury as the destination, then first you would have to get TripAdvisor to add Lavington as a destination. This could take a while.

Albury, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: destination Lavington, New South Wales

I actually got Lavington Listed as a destination with the help of a Vancouver canada advisor last year when trying to get The CanneryX listed just before its name changed.There is no Forum can i start one as a lot of places listed in Albury are really in lavington when listing new place on TA in panel City, State, province you type Lavington, New South Wales it appears below but if you click on it all disappear

Albury, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: destination Lavington, New South Wales

please refer.. https:/…76931327

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,870 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: destination Lavington, New South Wales

So either contact TripAdvisor staff through the Help Centre, or else list it in Albury.

Reply to: destination Lavington, New South Wales
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Albury