We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a house with dogs.

London, United...
1 post
Rent a house with dogs.

Our 2 dogs are due to leave quarantine mid March. We are locating early February to Tauranga and having difficulty locating dog friendly house rental agent to help. Could anyone help us please?

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
40,192 posts
450 reviews
1. Re: Rent a house with dogs.

This isn't really the right forum for long term accommodation. Are you using Trademe to find your rental? Unfortunately landlords do not like dogs. When I moved to Chch I was lucky to find a house that was due for demolition so the landlord didn't mind my dog.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
226 reviews
2. Re: Rent a house with dogs.

As a professional property manager I would look very unfavourably on one dog let alone two. Suggest you use google to look for real estate agents in the area you want to move to and get onto them. You may also look for private rentals in the local newspaper if they have an on line presence.

This thread will probably get closed because it isn't travel related

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
30,251 posts
93 reviews
3. Re: Rent a house with dogs.

I'm a landlord (though not in Tauranga so can't help there sorry) and will take a dog with exceptional tenants.

Best of luck :)

New Plymouth
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
39 reviews
4. Re: Rent a house with dogs.

Harcourts are the main real estate agents that come to mind - www.harcourts.co.nz - look for other real estate agents in the yellow pages for Tauranga, and start ringing around. Best of luck!

5. Re: Rent a house with dogs.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2016, 08:48