We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,775 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

I'm planning to go to the Mitai evening show and walk. Is the show at Te Puia much different? I'm thinking maybe just a morning at Te Puia to see the sights, then the Rotorua Museum and some of the parks. Comments?

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

If you are going to Mitai, I would concentrate on the geysers, kiwi house, weaving , carving and interactive display at Te Puia. Also take a walk around Kuirau Park and nearby Ohinemutu village.

The museum is a great place to start. Afterwards you may want to visit the Buried Village and take a walk in the Whakarewarewa forest. .

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,775 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

Thank you ValGee. You've been SO much help. The trip plan is beginning to come together.

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

I hope the sun shines for you and you have a great time in Rotorua (and NZ). If you have time, post a review of your experiences. Your 'thank you' is much appreciated. More often than not T/A's have no idea whether their advice has been helpful or ignored.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,775 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

As a DE myself, I know all too well what you mean.

5. Re: Mitai show vs. Te Puia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2016, 10:46