We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in perth

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Christmas in perth

I'll be visiting Perth on 22 December and leaving on 28 December during X'mas period. Where should I stay during X'mas in order to feel the atmosphere of X'mas celebration?

Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in perth

Hi Suelk,

Me and my friend are also travelling around that period. Will you be driving? We are non drivers and are now planning our itinerary.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,719 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in perth

The atmosphere of Christmas celebration? What - you mean the stress and grief of manic shoppers and people trying to find places to park?

Only half joking...

If you mean church celebrations, the major cathedrals in the CBD will likely have Midnight services on Christmas Eve. Many local suburban churches will too.

Saint George's Cathedral

www.perthcathedral.org

38 St Georges Terrace

Perth

(08) 9325 5766

Saint Mary's Cathedral

www.perthcatholic.org.au

17 Victoria Square

Perth

(08) 9223 1350

There are houses around Perth metro area decorated with lights which draw big crowds. This FB page may assist:

https:/…365122080228799

A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in perth

The Carols by Candlelight is on the evening you arrive

visitperthcity.com/event/iga-carols-candleli…

4. Re: Christmas in perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 10:48