We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help on toll road payment

malaysia
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need help on toll road payment

Will be using toll road while we going back to Melbourne city from PI. (I think should be the only toll road while we at Melbourne) How should we pay for the toll road? Can it be arrange to charge into our credit card? If really need to buy a 1 day pass, which pass should we buy? Citylink or Eastlink? Really need help on this.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
17,521 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help on toll road payment

As you drive along the toll road, look out for the overhead signs. Call the number listed and pay over the phone with your credit card. You get 48 hours to do this it's easy! If you are just going to PI and back it's not worth getting a day pass.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,050 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help on toll road payment

A citylink pass can be used on eastlink. You can purchase the pass on the web site using your credit card.

http://www.citylink.com.au/1088.htm

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help on toll road payment

If you're renting an Avis car, I think their fleet all has etags fitted.

Other than that, yes - just note down the phone number, call & pay by credit card. Easy.

malaysia
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help on toll road payment

thanks evamelb, Navy35 & Bokhara. I am renting Alpha car. Will get it done by credit card. thanks alot ^^

5. Re: Need help on toll road payment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 12:10