We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

Hi,

I would be arriving past midnite and will have to wait for 6 hours at the airport for a friend to arrive ard 7am. I'm wondering if there's free wi-fi at the airport?

Thanks!

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,258 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

I wasn't sure so I checked their site and it makes no mention of free wifi. It does however mention internet kiosks for $2 for 20 minutes. Perhaps they think that if they can charge for it why offer it free?

Oscar

Queensland...
Level Contributor
77 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

Unfortunately Brisbane Airport does not offer free WIFI - at least, they didn't when I flew out of there a few months ago.

Tasha

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,280 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

Airports in Australia exist to make money for the companies that run them. Nothing is free.....

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
28,551 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

There's free wifi in the airline club lounges.

Luigi

London UK
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

McDonalds have free wi-fi in over 700 of their restaurants. If there is one at Brisbane Airport, then there should be a free wi-fi hotspot. There appears to be about 120 free wi-fi hotspots in Brisbane, check out /www.freewifi.com.au/listing_summary.php?rowOffset=1&region_id=2&listing_type=free&searchSuburb=&searchPropertyType=

6. Re: Brisbane Airport: Free Wi-Fi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 10:47