We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisbane entertainment centre seating

gold coast oz
Level Contributor
309 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Brisbane entertainment centre seating

Can anyone help me with a diagram , map or other information relating to the seating arrangements at the Brisbane entertainment centre.

I can't find specific seats only area numbers.

I thought it was a bit risky to purchase tickets without knowing exactly where they are considering the tickets are almost $ 200.00 each.

Regards Jem

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

Usually when you are booking your ticket it will tell you the tickets that you are about to be allocated and a little icon for a seating plan will also appear. Click on that and view your seats and then either accept or select 'pick another'.

The seating plans on the Enertainment Centre website are very generic as the stage etc...is modified for each artist. I have attended a number of concerts where the seating and stage has been hugely different each time.

gold coast oz
Level Contributor
309 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

Thank you very much for your help. Regards. Jem

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

I booked tickets for Michael Buble at the Entertainment Centre just today!

I agree with 40ish, the floor plan is completely generic and you do have to take a bit of a stab in the dark, but the floor plans do always show where the stage is and are labelled with section numbers. You just can't determine where your row is in that section.

Definitely do the accept and 'pick another' until you find the best seats that you possibly can, then 'remove' all the ones that you don't want any more.

It's the best you can do with the limited information that the Entertainment Centre provide on their seating plans.

gold coast oz
Level Contributor
309 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

Thanks Templc74

That's what I'm after. Buble tickets. All I can get now is Section 24 row V.

So it's a no go. Thanks for your reply. Jem

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

We're in section 32, row N. I was on the Visa pre-sale site at 9:00am this morning and that was the best I could do.

But I'm happy just to be there and hear the music!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

Well we've seen him 3 times ladies and he is truly fabulous. We tossed up whether to book for this next concert but figures we were just being greedy,lol !

His last concert was at Boondall and it was fantastic. They have big screens up and he moves around a lot , and is very charming of course, the sound is great - it really doesnt matter if you arent real close ;-)

You love it ( even if its not for 7 mths !! - god, that annoys me :-(

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

I don't mind the long wait, 40ish. We book it now, forget about it and then it's a lovely thing to remember when all of a sudden the date is upon us. Plus the concert three days after my birthday. :-)

8. Re: Brisbane entertainment centre seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 12:04
Get answers to your questions about Brisbane