We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two night stay

Level Contributor
134 posts
12 reviews
Two night stay

Me and my partner are visiting Brisbane for two nights and wondered if anyone could recommended some good things to do during our short stay. In the evening we will be going for dinner and drinks.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Queensland
Level Contributor
12,148 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Two night stay

Without knowing your interests, it is difficult to suggest things.

What do you like to do? Museums, nature, architecture?

Let us know what you are keen on and we can help.

Meanwhile, have a look at www.visitbrisbane.com.au

Cheers.

Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Two night stay

For two nights, I recommend starting close to the city. There are lots of places to eat & drink and things to see in South Bank, West End, Kangaroo Point, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, Milton, Paddington, Teneriffe & Newstead. You could go to South Bank & West End one day. Then New Farm area the next.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
95 reviews
3. Re: Two night stay

In short: if you're staying in the City, go to Southbank Parklands - an easy walk from the inner city across the bridge to Southbank. It's a mecca for restaurants, bars, traditional Aussie pubs, markets, the Brisbane Wheel (ferris wheel thingy), a huge swimming lagoon and beach, plus boutiques and a cinema complex. Just walking around is fun! Go to: Visitbrisbane.com.au and choose "Southbank" and have a bit of a look.

4. Re: Two night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2018, 11:48