We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Byron, Noosa Or...Lennox Heads April 2018?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
113 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Byron, Noosa Or...Lennox Heads April 2018?

Looking for a quick 1 week break next April 19 (it will be roughly 25ºC I believe)...

Need accomodation suggestions for either Byron Noosa OR Lennox based on actual travellers experience NOT by accomodation owners/staff or friends of, please.

Almost all the Byron Bay hotels suffer some fairly strongly worded negative comments, and if they were minor issues like no tea towels or the wifi is slow, it wouldn't be a deal breaker but they tend to be consistently worse than that. We don't want special family time to be destroyed by poor customer service or less than average accommodation at an extortionate prices.

So in short we are looking for a nice clean (modern if possible) quiet beach front location (not fussed either way about a pool) with wifi for Hubby and a second bedroom for my little one. Self service is a must and a view would be nice. Ideally being close to (within 1 km walk) restaurants and some shops.

Hopefully around the $250-$300pn price but willing to look at paying a little more if its perfect and the staff are fabulous!

Any travellers suggestions are most welcome,

Thanks in advance

H4AB

1 reply
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,120 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Byron, Noosa Or...Lennox Heads April 2018?

Hi

Best to post a travel question in the destination forums. This forum is for questions for problems or how to do things in the website.

Here is the Australia Forum: https:/…ShowForum-g255055-i120-Australia.html

Reply to: Byron, Noosa Or...Lennox Heads April 2018?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted