We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bukit Teletubbies

Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Level Contributor
17 posts
Bukit Teletubbies

hello everyone! I along with three of my friends will stay in nusa penida from November 23 to November 26, 2018. and planning to visit Bukit Teletubbies which is more or less like a valley. but couldnt get enou8gh information on this spot as this not that much popular. can you please suggest what is the best way to get there??? and how safe is that place????

Thanks in Advance!!!!

3 replies to this topic
lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,681 posts
206 reviews
1. Re: Bukit Teletubbies

Hi,

It's a safe place to visit, there's a good road to the hills and nice views once you are there.

If you ride a scooter then you can go that way if not then a car and driver will take you there.

Cheers

Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: Bukit Teletubbies

Dear Paulosussex thanks a lot for your suggestion. can you please see another thing that whether we need to hike to go there???? and if i need then how long it will take to reach there ????

lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,681 posts
206 reviews
3. Re: Bukit Teletubbies

Hi,

Do you mean walk there?

That would depend on where you’re staying. If you mean walk when you’re there then for as long as you like, it’s just open countryside.

Cheers

Reply to: Bukit Teletubbies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Penida