We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC Junior Suite

Wadworth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
ERC Junior Suite

We have booked the standard Junior suite for out stay in Apr/May,

Could anyone tell us if there are any toiletries provided and are the hairdryers powerful enough as we are contemplating leaving our own at home?

Many thanks 😊

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
1. Re: ERC Junior Suite

Following this as I would like to be able to ditch a few of my toiletries and cosmetics from my case tool

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
2. Re: ERC Junior Suite

Yes all toiletries will be provided. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste. As for hair dryers, I have not been to this resort but have stayed at the Beloved and the hair dryer was fine for me. But I don't require a strong blow dryer either.

Denton, North...
Level Contributor
696 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: ERC Junior Suite

I have thick curly hair and the hairdryer worked just fine for me. I left mine at home. The humidity.....that's another thing :(

toiletries you should be just fine. they even provide a toothbrush and a comb, sewing kits, shower cap......I hardly took any toiletries. I used that room for meds......Tylenol and the like.

Syracuse, NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
82 reviews
4. Re: ERC Junior Suite

We have stayed in the junior suite twice and are scheduled for a return trip in a few weeks. I don't have enough hair to dry but my wife used the dryer they provided without any issues. She insists on bringing her makeup mirror though for whatever that is worth.

Edited: 15 April 2016, 18:31
Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,716 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: ERC Junior Suite

The hairdryers are fine but not great. They are very loud and don't have a lot of "force" behind the air coming out. For vacation purposes in the tropics with the high humidity and breezy conditions it works fine. You wouldn't want them as your "go to" hairdryer at home though. Bottom line is, it's not worth bringing your own from home.

Garwin, Iowa
Level Contributor
239 posts
306 reviews
6. Re: ERC Junior Suite

I'm verically challenged and having a makeup mirror would be handy!

Ocean Isle Beach...
Level Contributor
82 posts
41 reviews
7. Re: ERC Junior Suite

My experience was that the hair dryer in our suite was very strong. If you have one in your suite that is not strong, ask for another one. All toiletries are provided and if you'd like more, you need only ask. The light in the vanity area was not enough for me to do my make-up, so I sat at the desk near the patio doors and used the mirror there to apply my make up. Hope this helps! Enjoy your trip!

CHESHIRE
Level Contributor
42 posts
95 reviews
8. Re: ERC Junior Suite

I have long hair and the dryer was good, dry in no time. Take a hand held mirror, the mirror they have for make up/shaving is in quite a dark area. They do supply toiletries but we preferred our own brands. Have a great time.

Ocean Isle Beach...
Level Contributor
82 posts
41 reviews
9. Re: ERC Junior Suite

I've just learned the little make-up mirror at the vanity lights up! The power switch is on the back! This is a total game changer! Yay!

10. Re: ERC Junior Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2017, 11:47