We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live From ERC!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
225 reviews
Live From ERC!

Arrived today, Saturday around 1:00. Room 8353 wasn't ready so we had a drink in the Club Lounge and lunch at the Steak House. Excellent food and service, as always. The resort is quiet as there are many check-ins and check-outs. The beach is clean and beautiful. Not at all like last year. Cancun airport is a zoo for arrivals. At least this year it moved along. (Last year was a nightmare.)

USA transfers was perfect again. Jose Q was a great driver.

Room is wonderful and exactly the same one we had two years ago. Magnificent views. Time to de-stress and go with the flow. Man, we really love this place. Feels like home.

Waynesboro, PA
Level Contributor
275 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Live From ERC!

Hello dogwriter, we are in room 7363 and we are having a great time on trip #18 to ERC, I am sure we will run into each other around the Club this week. Glad you are doing a live thread hopefully you can update everyone and answer all their questions.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Live From ERC!

Love the Live from threads. Looking forward to your updates!

Todd

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
225 reviews
3. Re: Live From ERC!

Great dinner tonight at the Lobster House. From chowder to coffee, all was right on. Amazing martinis at the bar while we waited for a table. So far, food and service are even better. Left a standing order for morning coffee and juice with Room Service, starting tomorrow. Too tired to catch the show tonight. Start fresh in the a.m.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
4. Re: Live From ERC!

Avidly following this live from!

Ocean Isle Beach...
Level Contributor
82 posts
41 reviews
5. Re: Live From ERC!

Following!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
225 reviews
6. Re: Live From ERC!

My coffee plan seems to have backfired. We wanted the order put in the X-Box, so we wouldn't be disturbed. At 6:05, the phone rang and someone told me to open the door for Room Service! It seems none of their keys worked. The best laid plans.......

On the plus side, the coffee, juice and fresh fruit are very good and the waiter was very apologetic and...we are both wide awake...early.

Ocean Isle Beach...
Level Contributor
82 posts
41 reviews
7. Re: Live From ERC!

Oh, wow, bummer! At least you're in paradise! Hopefully, they'll use the xbox tomorrow morning. I've found, when they get something wrong they go to all lengths tho get right every time afterward.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
225 reviews
8. Re: Live From ERC!

Went for breakfast at the seafood rest. Was perfect. Ala carte, quiet and Thomas was a great server. Then, I discovered that my beach flip flops were not packed! We decided to walk into town and grab a new pair. 45 minutes each way on a muggy, cloudy day. Most resorts seem to be less than full, but that may just be the weather and the day of the week.

Reported the lock-glitch so we will see tomorrow if all is well. Time to read (nap) on the beach which by the way, is immaculate.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: Live From ERC!

Gosh - can't believe 12 months has passed! It's another live from thread from you with us to follow at the end of April although I'm not planning to do one this time around 😀

Hope it's another wonderful trip for you - great to hear the beach is in better shape ☀️🌴🍹

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
51 posts
83 reviews
10. Re: Live From ERC!

Love your thread. It is making me more excited for the end of May,if that is even possible!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos