We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC Requests!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
ERC Requests!

My wife and I are heading to ERC for a return visit of 2 weeks on April 24th. We are staying in a RTT room and I was wondering when is the right time to contact the hotel with any requests? It will be my wife's birthday when we are there and I want to set up some special moments. Any recommendations would be great.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: ERC Requests!

Here is the email address I use.

publicrelations.xrc@excellence-resorts.com

This email goes to the guest services manager's department. Her name is Gabriela Romay.

It may take up to 2 days to get a reply. The reply may come from a different email address so watch your spam folder.

I would highly suggest sending your request @ 10-14 days before your stay. In my experience, if you send it much earlier than this, the request tends to get lost/forgotten.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
2. Re: ERC Requests!

We are going to be there the week before you for my husbands 40th birthday. I plan on also contacting the resort to let them know it's his birthday and set up some surprises. What surprises are you planning on? I'm looking for more ideas!

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: ERC Requests!

Suggest a wine cellar dinner. It is a private dinner in the French restaurant wine cellar (not really a cellar. Just the wine storage area at the back of the restaurant. Just you and your spouse with a special menu, served by the top waiter. The cost is the agreement to spend $100 on wine (can be more than one bottle, and it all doesn't need to be consumed at the dinner). They only do two seatings per night, so arrange immediately after arrival, or set up before arrival. Then ask if they will decorate your room while you are enjoying your meal.

4. Re: ERC Requests!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2017, 11:47