We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tràvel between Magganos and Fiscarado

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Tràvel between Magganos and Fiscarado

Are there alternatives to driving between Magganos and Fiscarado of an evening . Information about bus and taxi services appear vague.

2 replies to this topic
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tràvel between Magganos and Fiscarado

Hi greengairs

Definitely no buses I'm afraid so your only option is taxi.

Some years ago the taxi driver we had from the airport to Fiscardo said he lived in Maganos, we didn't book him the tour operator did so I don't have contact details I'm sorry. However if he's still there or if there's another driver in the village I'm sure anyone in the shops and tavernas will be able to give you his details though there may well be a card or other info in your accommodation.

Alternatively there are several taxis in Fiscardo, the rank is adjacent to the town square. You could ask any of them for their card if you're around during the day or you could phone Vangelis on (++30)6984366800

It's about €5 from Fiscardo to Antipata which is about half way to Maganos so I would expect it to be €8-10 depending on where exactly your accommodation is. The driver should be able to give you a more accurate quote.

West Wales
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tràvel between Magganos and Fiscarado

We stayed at Melmar View last year & Dinos the proprietor's brother has a taxi - I'm sure you could ask at the hotel which is 3 mins from the village. Good luck!

Reply to: Tràvel between Magganos and Fiscarado
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Antipata