We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Massages

Hi, can anyone recommend a place on Palolem beach where you can get a really good inexpensive holistic body massage and indian head massage?

Goa, India
Level Contributor
698 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Massages

There's a 'proper' place on the main road sort of at the end of the beach road, can't remember the name, the massage was very good and cheap at the time.

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Massages

I'm glad you mentioned 'proper' poipleshadow. I think we under estimate the damage that can be done by unqualified people giving massages.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Massages

Hi there, thanks for your reply, can you tell me whether it's the north or south end of the beach, or another detail to help me recognise the place when I see it please? Like what it looks like, what it's next to etc. Many thanks!

Goa, India
Level Contributor
698 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Massages

Its on the main road through palolem (that runs parallel to the beach). Its on the side furthest from the beach near to the junction with the road that takes you down to the beach (where the large light is). Hope that makes sense, i haven't been for years, but there's a small path close to the junction taking you to it. It's based in a proper house (not a hut). Sorry I can't remember any other details.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Massages

Aaaah thanks!!

Palolem, India
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Massages

it is called Om Sai Ayurvedic centre, it is opposite Wavelet Resort..on the T junction of palolem :)

7. Re: Massages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 12:05
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massages

does anyone know a qualified massage place near Colva beach or Betabatim?

9. Re: Massages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Palolem
More Palolem Topics