We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Kodungallur-Munnar-Airport

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
Help Kodungallur-Munnar-Airport
Save

Hi,

I will be visiting Kodungallur(some place in Thrissur district) in April to attend a wedding. Planning a short trip to munnar and nearby places. Below is my Itinerary :

Day 1 Mon : From Kodungallur, planing to visit Athirappilly waterfalls, Vazhachal Waterfalls, Malakkappara then back to Kodungallur

Day 2 Tue: Start for Munnar to Kodungallur. Visit places on the way and after reaching visit some places in Munnar(yet to decide)

Day 3 Wed : start from Munnar, back to Edappally Toll or Palarivattom to return the car(ZoomCar)

Can you help me with the below queries :

1. How will be the traffic and parking issues nearby such places, as I will be taking a self drive car and not a cab with driver. Note: I am traveling on weekdays

2. Will there be any other issues by taking self drive car? Should I book a cab instead?

3. any other places I should include which will be on the way, or any place which I should remove?

4. shall i follow the top places to visit in Tripadvisor for Munnar considering I am going in a hot season

5. After returning the car at Edappally Toll or Palarivattom I need to go to Cochin International Airport. Will I get any cab services? should I book it beforehand? Any pointers.As I will be carrying luggages and will be with my wife.

Thanks

Debasish

1 reply
1. Re: Help Kodungallur-Munnar-Airport

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Reply to: Help Kodungallur-Munnar-Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kodungallur
Recent Conversations