I will be visiting Kodungallur(some place in Thrissur district) in April to attend a wedding. Planning a short trip to munnar and nearby places. Below is my Itinerary :
Day 1 Mon : From Kodungallur, planing to visit Athirappilly waterfalls, Vazhachal Waterfalls, Malakkappara then back to Kodungallur
Day 2 Tue: Start for Munnar to Kodungallur. Visit places on the way and after reaching visit some places in Munnar(yet to decide)
Day 3 Wed : start from Munnar, back to Edappally Toll or Palarivattom to return the car(ZoomCar)
Can you help me with the below queries :
1. How will be the traffic and parking issues nearby such places, as I will be taking a self drive car and not a cab with driver. Note: I am traveling on weekdays
2. Will there be any other issues by taking self drive car? Should I book a cab instead?
3. any other places I should include which will be on the way, or any place which I should remove?
4. shall i follow the top places to visit in Tripadvisor for Munnar considering I am going in a hot season
5. After returning the car at Edappally Toll or Palarivattom I need to go to Cochin International Airport. Will I get any cab services? should I book it beforehand? Any pointers.As I will be carrying luggages and will be with my wife.