We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for horse show

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
Tickets for horse show

I was on the www.realescuela.org site and am unsure which Zone I should choose for seats ( on the seating map). Please advise. It is for a Thursday noon show in late September - we are doing a day trip from Seville.

Some posters on this forum advise the Preferential seats while some guide books recommend the general seating, saying one gets a better view. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?

We are trying to buy tickets online ahead of our arrival in September - but some posts on this forum suggest buying tickets on the day of the show. Won't the seats be sold out? What are the pros and cons of each mode of ticket purchase? And if buying on the day of the show is recommended, what time should we arrive? Will there be long queues? ( One earlier post here said the queue to get in, was longer for the pre-booked tickets.)

Gracias!

LL

4 replies to this topic
Pueblo Nuevo de...
Level Contributor
7,822 posts
129 reviews
1. Re: Tickets for horse show

Zone 5 or 6 as they are central, you get a good view from the general seats.

I always prefer to buy in advance, last time I went there was not much of a queue, I think I was there about 30 mins before, but it was a while ago.

You also have the option of doing the short our prior to the show, & the gates open at 10.00.

Just in case you wanted to try a sherry Bodega, Sandemans is next door.

Edited: 02 August 2018, 01:15
U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
2. Re: Tickets for horse show

Thank you, Anniejou, as always!

We bought the tickets - Zone 5 B :-)

And yes, we were planning to go to Sandeman's after the show :-). Should I buy those tickets in advance, too?

Pueblo Nuevo de...
Level Contributor
7,822 posts
129 reviews
3. Re: Tickets for horse show

You should be okay just to tun up, but it might be worth dropping them an e-mail.

visitors.jerez@sandeman.com

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,238 posts
4. Re: Tickets for horse show

You are too kind. Thank you! :-)

LL

Reply to: Tickets for horse show
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jerez De La Frontera