We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to eat

essex england
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Topic
best place to eat

stopping one night (saturday) in the holiday inn in June...anywhere that you can recommend please?

thanks

alan prior

12 replies to this topic
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: best place to eat

Queens Head is a good pub by the canal,with good parking and close to Bromsgrove. Excellent Food at reasonable prices. Website is www.lovelypubs.com

Bromsgrove, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: best place to eat

Hi,I went for a meal last night at the Harvester Inn in Wychbold near Bromsgrove,believe me if you like well cooked food please don’t risk it!

My wife ordered a baked potato with a salad.The baked potato was cremated and was not edible.I ordered the gammon,which was not too bad,it came with a dollop of greasy soaked chips,a mushroom black with fat and a few sprigs of limp old garnish.I had to send my pint back,it was flat,a little like the whole experience at the Harvester Inn.My wife retreated to the car while I let the Manageress know how I felt,I did this quietly and with respect and she kindly deducted the items off my bill.

If anyone is looking foe an excellent place to eat near Bromsgrove,try the Dodford Inn,at Dodford,I’ve eaten there many times and the food is great and the staff,especially Zoe are wonderful.

Steviebabe

Reply to: best place to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bromsgrove
Recent Conversations