We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
47 reviews
Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

Hi ,Has anyone booked a condo via this agency? any opinions? experiences with them

Thanking you

Suzi

8 replies to this topic
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
5,635 posts
72 reviews
1. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

I always book with VRBO or Home Away.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
47 reviews
2. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

Hi, yes I normally use homeaway also, but have found a villa via this company who are based in waikoloa area. just looking for some feedback.Thanks

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
294 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

We've used " South kohola Management " the last few years .....they were super easy to deal with plus we only payed a $35.00 registration fee & not the ridiculous VRBO, Homeaway, Expedia sliding percentage service fees of up to 12% of your total rental to a max of $ 399.00 for absolutely nothing extra......ogo

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
5,635 posts
72 reviews
4. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

Many VRBO and Homeaway users don't pay those ridiculous fees. Ask the owners for better rates and better yet have 2 or 3 owners vying for your business and before you know it they will begin to deal.

Waimea, Hawaii
Level Contributor
269 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

I've used Waikoloa Realty to book a rental at Vista Waikoloa and they are fine. They've been around for a long time and have an office at the Queens shops.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
47 reviews
6. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

Thankyou, it was a vista condo that im interested in booking

Suzi

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
294 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

Bips.... just wondering how you contact the owners privately without going through the said agencies who intercept your contact emails if going through their sites.? From what I understand these booking sites penalize the "owners "if they try to circumvent there agreements. Thanx for any insight........ogo

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
5,635 posts
72 reviews
8. Re: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?

As mentioned, I find 2-3 properties I’m interested in and contact the owners on the site. It’s up to them after I let them know I’m looking at different properties and am looking for the best deal. I’ve only had one in many years of doing it stay firm on their initial offer. It was the Fixer Upper “German Schmear” home in Waco, Texas which we specifically wanted so didn’t have any leverage. We are visiting later this month and the extra fee is $39.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 18:09
Reply to: Waikoloa Reality - condo rental ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kohala Coast