We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you upgrade to the island club at the resort

northampton
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can you upgrade to the island club at the resort

Just booked to go to Centara Grand next year can anyone tell me if it is worth upgrading to the island club and can you up grade one you are there?

france
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you upgrade to the island club at the resort

You can upgrade to island club once you are there. - If you are on honeymoon, looking for more seclusion, or have spare cash ! then imo it is worth it.

been 3 times to centara and had island club once - the main pool can be busy with more children and finding a sunbed may be difficult, you also have priority over restuarant bookings - both the thai and italian were booked up very early. Children can also go to island club - if you are going with kids they will prefer being at the main pool besides all the others and will make lots of friends easily.

northampton
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you upgrade to the island club at the resort

Thanks for that it is worth thinking about, do you know how much it costs?

france
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you upgrade to the island club at the resort

sorry do not know how much it will cost to upgrade - we had it in our package pool villa with island club.

I suggest emailing the island -cirm@chr.co.th to ask the question.

We decided against upgrading on our last visit- and did not ask what it would cost (just back saturday) as I planned on lots of diving for my son and I - island club or lots of diving.. could not do both so for us diving won !

hope you have a fantastic holiday.

4. Re: Can you upgrade to the island club at the resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 15:47