We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Millerick

North Kingstown RI
1 post
Save Topic
Millerick

looking fo Millerick KIn.

John Patrick b 1890 immigrated USA1924 with five children and wife Catherine Scanlon

Trenton, NJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Millerick

I have Millerick's who were in the USA long before 1924.

According to US Census records they were in Illinois, Tennessee before settling in Trenton, New Jersey by 1900. It appears they were in the USA by the 1860s.

I would be very interested in comparing notes.

Trenton, NJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Millerick

I have Millerick's who were in the USA long before 1924.

According to US Census records they were in Illinois, Tennessee before settling in Trenton, New Jersey by 1900. It appears they were in the USA by the 1860s.

I would be very interested in comparing notes.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
267 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Millerick

There are still a few Millericks in Youghal. My mother is from there and I have often heard her talking about them but I dont personally know them.

California
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Millerick

My great, great grandmother was a Millerick. Her name was Bridget Millerick. She married James Murphy in CT in 1860. She was the daughter of John Millerick and Mary Connell. She was born in Ballynona North, County Cork, Ireland, in 1839. Most of this Millerick family came from Ireland to CT and then came out to CA. Anything sound familiar with anyone? Colleen

Modesto
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Millerick

I am a Millerick in CA- my aunt has been working on a Millerick geneaology book for about 7 years and its almost complete. This may be of interest...

6. Re: Millerick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 03:46
Get answers to your questions about Youghal