We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend a good hairdresser?

ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend a good hairdresser?

Hi,

I will be staying in Youghal for a few days soon. Could anyone recommend a good hairdresser? I would love to treat myself to a haircut while i'm there.

Thanks

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,510 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

It might be prudent to treat yourself to something else when in youghal, Youghal would not be renowned as a coiffeur centre par excellence !

What about a spa treatment in nearby Cliff House Hotel, Ardmore http://www.thecliffhousehotel.com/well-spa/ ?

Mayo
Level Contributor
123 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

There are plenty of Hairdressers in Youghal , they would not be in business if they were not good

You can look them up on www.goldenpages.ie a sample is below

Hair Design ...91 North Main St Youghal Co. Cork .telephone (024)92596 .Hairdressers - Ladies >

.2.0Valeries Hair Salon . ..24 North Main st Youghal Co. Cork .telephone (024)91822 .Hairdressers - Ladies >

.3.Go Wild Hair Care ..Unit 2 Rivergate Mall North Main St Youghal Co. Cork .telephone (024)20212 .Hairdressers - Ladies

Add to shortlist Remove from shortlist ..10 South Main st Youghal Co. Cork .telephone (024)90677 .Hairdressers - Ladies >

.5.Team Bailey ....74 North main st Youghal Co. Cork .telephone (024)25861 .Hairdressers - Ladies > .6.Solo ..54 North Main st Youghal Co. Cork .

I suggest you pick one near where you are staying , there are plenty of beauty salons there too with a wide range of services, if it is pampering you are looking for

ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

Thank you

4. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 08:34
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

the best place would be team bailey... there are 2 sisters that run it and they are so friendly n its the only place il go to get my hair cut... n its very good value too :)

Youghal
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

I moved to Youghal 5 years ago and of course one of my priorities was to find a good hairdresser. After talking to many locals it was clear that SOLO was the only option. Great team and very good feed back. Have never regreted my decision.

Bernard

Praia, Cape Verde
Level Contributor
79 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

I got my hair cut in Youghal. The woman was very sweet but dropped about 15 f-bombs in the half hour my son (aged 4) and i got our hair cut. What a cultural experience!

8. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 08:35
9. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 08:35
10. Re: Recommend a good hairdresser?

Removed on: 19 March 2012, 08:36
Edited: 19 March 2012, 08:36
Get answers to your questions about Youghal