We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Youghal

Galway, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting Youghal

Hey,

We plan to visit Youghal at the end of the month for 3 or 4 days to meet some friends and introduce them to our new arrival 3 month old Sean, Anyone any ideas on where we should stay, We're looking for a holiday home as apposed to a hotel or B&B so we dont have to worry if the baby gets a bit to loud and leary lol

5 replies to this topic
Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
10,734 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Youghal

There is a "Quality hotel" a few miles from the town that has holiday homes, can't say I've stayed in them though.

Mayo
Level Contributor
123 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Youghal

Check out the Kingfisher apartment at http://www.harveysdock.com

They do short stays from 3 nights upwards.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Youghal

I was visiting Youghal with my family 2 months ago. My children are aged 16 and 8. I must say that I was very happy with all that Youghal had to offer. The range of restaurants are amazing... Capri Bay, Bella Roma super menus for kidz as well. The range of activities catered for swimming at large pool complex, gym available also, Entertainment centre for kids, greyhound racing etc. Couldnt recommend Youghal highly enough will be going back

Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Youghal

We run a family friendly Self Catering Complex in Youghal called Carleton Village, you can check out our reviews on Trip Advisor or visit our site www.carletonyoughal.com

Regards

David Keane

Mayo
Level Contributor
123 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Youghal

I have to agree about Youghal being good for the kids , we brought ours to Fota Wildlife park a short drive about 40 minutes and out to Leahys farm in Dungourney, The swimming pool is open to the public at the Cork end of the town for a rainy day and the beach is the best attraction they have in the town. We also took a boat trip up the Blackwater on Blackwater cruises . Nice place for a family holiday

Reply to: Visiting Youghal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Youghal