We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Craven Heifer Grassington Road

Blackpool
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
44 reviews
Craven Heifer Grassington Road

Has anyone else had problems with the attitude of the manager and his staff? I had an awful experience there and every time I read a negative review on the place he responds in an aggressive manner.

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

I agree, I wouldn't go there purely from what he is writing on here.

There are plenty of better places to spend your money within a short drive. Who eats carvery nowadays anyway!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
115 reviews
2. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

Better to put your views in the review section It will be seen by more

Keighley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

Mr Davis is not a nice man, I organised our company staff Xmas lunch there and what a problem I had with him, however he didn't have a problem taking our £1000 plus money for drinks etc.

Blackpool
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
44 reviews
4. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

Every time there is a negative review he somehow gets it removed :)

Burnley lancashire
Level Contributor
5 posts
94 reviews
5. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

hi there ,,, god yeh wife and husband team are so rude its unbelievable i will never go there again and it will be there loss as we used to spend a lot of money,,,,,,,,,,, avoid like the plague

Halifax, United...
1 post
6. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

We had an awful experience at the Craven Heifer in Skipton and yes the Landlady and landlord David & Angela Davis are very nasty people, they should not be in the business and are very rude and agressive to customers especially if you dare to complain they need investigating.

7. Re: Craven Heifer Grassington Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2017, 16:47
Get answers to your questions about Skipton