We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benefits to separately buying 1 day 1 park visit

1 post
Save Topic
Benefits to separately buying 1 day 1 park visit

Hi

trying to find most economical way to do Disney paris 2 day trip on December.

is it feasible to purchase 2 x 1 day 1 park tickets (than 2 of the 1 day, 2 park tickets). we can then go to 1 park on 1st day and the other park on the 2nd day.It seems to work out cheaper overall when buying for 2 adults and 2 children. Or would we be missing out when we get there ?

2 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,619 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benefits to separately buying 1 day 1 park visit

Yes this is often cheaper. The issue is there is generally more to do in main park. S9metimes it’s still cheaper to buy a 1 day 1 park and a 1 day 2 park ticket than a 2 day 2 park ticket, but more than 2 day 1 park tickets.

It’s personal choice really.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benefits to separately buying 1 day 1 park visit

If I was considering this and it would save me money, I'd do as lineandalan says and by one 1 day 1 park ticket and one 1 day 2 park ticket with the intention of spending one day in the main park and one day in both parks. However, I'd only limit myself this way if it saved a reasonably substantial amount - enough to make it worthwhile limiting my experience and options in this way.

Reply to: Benefits to separately buying 1 day 1 park visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted