We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Celebrations

1 post
New Years Eve Celebrations

Hi

We are going to DLP from the 28th-1st January, I was looking up the tickets and I'm a bit confused. I was booking tickets which included the 31st December but then I seen another ticket for New Years Eve celebrations starting at 5pm. They are quite expensive, do you recommenced I get these or does the normal ticket cover us to stay in for new years eve? It's myself, my husband and 3 kids aged 8, 7 and 4. This is the first time going so any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

2 replies to this topic
glasgow
Level Contributor
840 posts
1. Re: New Years Eve Celebrations

The normal ticket does not cover the NYE party in the main park.You will have to leave before it starts It does however cover you for the Studios theme park for the evening entertainment there on NYE ( assuming you have park to park tickets).

Surrey
1 post
1 review
2. Re: New Years Eve Celebrations

We are going at the same time and I’ve been looking for park tickets - for NYE these range from £73 to £87 each for the evening (5pm onwards) otherwise we have to leave. These cover the party from 8pm til 1am.

Reply to: New Years Eve Celebrations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted