We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking dinner now

ireland
Level Contributor
63 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Booking dinner now

Hi there apologies if this has been asked before. We are heading to DLP for 3 nights at end of August. I do have the half board vouchers but will prob eat in Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe 2 evenings. Should I be booking these now 🤔. Also what should I do with the vouchers that I won’t be using do you think I should use them for lunch🤔. I have prepaid for breakfast at the hotel because we want a good start to the day. Traveling is 4 adults. Thanks everyone ☺️

Mentioned in this post
Planet Hollywood
Planet Hollywood
5,071 Reviews
Marne-la-Vallee, France
Rainforest Cafe
Rainforest Cafe
4,929 Reviews
Marne-la-Vallee, France
3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking dinner now

Pretty sure you can’t book PH or RC.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking dinner now

Yes I would use the vouchers for lunch. We did that on the last day to get a nice final meal,

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,273 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking dinner now

With three nights, you presumably have four days. so you could use one of the vouchers on the fourth (or first, depending which way you look at it) day? Also for lunch assuming you have room for three big meals a day!.

If you find you aren't eating lunch and aren't going to use them, rather than waste them (four meal vouchers are a valuable asset!), you could gift them to someone else to use - either in person in the park to a group of four people you like the look of, or posted on here, or on one of the many Facebook groups.

Reply to: Booking dinner now
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted