We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much money for food

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
11 reviews
how much money for food

2 adults and 1 child. How much money should I budget for food (breakfast included with the hotel)? And which restaurants?

3 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
1. Re: how much money for food

This is a bit how long is a piece of string...it depends how/where you want to eat TBH. Our preference is for counter service restaurants, partly as we prefer the food and partly because we don’t go to Disney to sit around in restaurants - there is FUN to be had! 😁. As a guide these are around 15 Euro per head. And cowboy cookout is our out and out favourite.

Buffets are around 30 euros per head (and not our cup of tea at all). Table service restaurants are around 60 euros per head - a little to rich for my blood. For that money I expect a great meal...and I can get that at home.

I would also budget for a character breakfast at plaza gardens - great fun and great breakfast.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: how much money for food

Thank you. Yes we don’t need table serve restaurant and we are looking for counter service only or take out. We don’t fly that far to sit around in restaurant as our main goal is to explore Paris and DP. Thanks for the rough idea of prices.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
3. Re: how much money for food

Hi Andre, in which case 15 euro per head per meal should be fine. The counter service meals are huge - you may find you don't eat both lunch and supper, replacing one with a serving of fries or a sandwich, which will reduce the costs a little. As I said, I really wouldn't miss Cowboy Cookout (excellent ribs and good live music), and Fuente Del Oro is our second favourite - for the freshly cooked fajitas, although IME it is worth making sure you don't eat at Fuente Del Oro at peak time because the queues can build up.

Reply to: how much money for food
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted