We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to arrive at the park

Linlithgow, United...
2 posts
1 review
Best time to arrive at the park

Hi, travelling to Paris with my boyfriend in February and looking for some advice about DLP. We are only in Paris for 4 days so we were hoping to get a 1 day/2 park ticket. Can you do both parks in the 1 day?

We would like to stay for the fireworks at night, what is the best time to arrive during the day? As we don’t want to finish all the attractions too early and be standing around in the cold for hours waiting on the fireworks.

We are staying in the Latin Quarter, is the metro the best way to travel to the park? Even late at night after we have watched the fireworks?

I would love any other recommendations about Paris or DLP.

Thank you

4 replies to this topic
glasgow
Level Contributor
883 posts
1. Re: Best time to arrive at the park

Arrive as early as possible before park open. You will need a full day to see highlights of both parks. To do everything in both parks takes 2 days in my opinion.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,885 posts
2. Re: Best time to arrive at the park

IME you can enjoy enough of both parks in one day to make it well worthwhile doing...but you won't be 'finished' and hanging around (and even if you were, you'd just repeat the best things - we've been for five days and not got bored). I'd arrive as early as you can and have a vague plan of your 'must do's.

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
743 posts
268 reviews
3. Re: Best time to arrive at the park

As the others said you won’t be able to do both parks in one day... they’re just too big and there’s so much to do!

Warrington, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Best time to arrive at the park

We did both parks in one day a few years ago. It's hard going, but it is possible. You won't have much time for things like character meets or waiter-service meals, so be prepared to eat on the go and be on your feet for most of the day! It's best to arrive as early as possible to be there for when the parks open, and have an idea of what rides you want to go on & what you want to see beforehand, so you're not wandering around wasting time. The Studios park sometimes closes earlier than the Disneyland park (check for your particular date in February) so it might be a good idea to do the Studios first (but a one-day 'hopper' pass will give you the ability to come and go through both parks throughout the day). We did it in August, when the Disneyland park was open until 11pm, so obviously you won't have as long to cram everything in; but it should be much quieter, so the queues won't be as long. I definitely don't think you'll be hanging around for hours waiting for the fireworks!

Reply to: Best time to arrive at the park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted