We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?

Hi,

I’m due to get an annual pass for my next trip 9-12th December (to use in 2019 too!)

Looking to stay at Santa Fe on the dates above and hotels.com is £185 for 3 nights

Is it worth booking this now? Or am I likely to get a better deal booking with AP discount?

Thanks

A x

4 replies to this topic
Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?

Which type of AP are you getting? It affects the level of discount.

I recently booked Santa Fe RO with a 50% ap discount, for 13the November. My room is costing me 71.84 euros.

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
147 posts
2. Re: Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?

Is that 71 euros per night?

Rennes, France
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?

Yes. And that's about as cheap as it gets booking direct.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,741 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?

Hi,

Are AP rates out for Christmas dates yet? If so, try phoning and getting a quote for the AP discount you'll be purchasing. They might quote you without one, or you could say you will purchase one over the phone now if the quote is good enough (you can then change your mind).

The hotels.com price should be free cancellation, it is for the march dates I'm looking at. You do have to pay upfront, but you could always secure this great price, and cancel for a refund nearer the time if a better deal comes up.

When I've cancelled in the past, it's taken about 5 working days to see the refund back into my account.

Reply to: Is hotels.com cheaper than booking with AP discount?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted