We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sequoia lodge

Barham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Sequoia lodge

We are staying at the above later this year and driving down. We want to take some wine and maybe beer to have in the evenings in the room. Anyone else done this ? Do the hotel allow this ?

9 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sequoia lodge

As far as I know they allow to bring it to your room, but not in the parks. I will also be there in September for the first time but won't consider to take anything with me, the rooms are not like "sit there and drink"-kinda rooms and I think I will prefer enjoying the cozy bar in this hotel. :-)

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,873 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sequoia lodge

Yes, this isn't a problem. Maybe bring plastic glasses if you're byob as they only have tiny plastic tumblers in the rooms.

Houston, texas, USA
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
758 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sequoia lodge

Not a problem.

12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sequoia lodge

We took a coolbox into the hotel with some alcohol, soft drink plus some meat and cheese for sandwiches.

There are fridges in the room but they're not very good. Take some sturdy freezer bags and fill them with ice from the ice machine. If you've got a decent coolbox replenishing the ice every morning and evening kept the box nice and cool.

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sequoia lodge

Aren't there only fridges in the Golden Forest rooms?

Level Contributor
265 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sequoia lodge

That’s correct. Only Golden Forest rooms have fridges.

12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sequoia lodge

Ah yeah, we were in a golden forest room. The fridges were still rubbish though, the cool box worked much better for a cold beer.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sequoia lodge

What are the glasses/fridges like in HNY standard rooms? Thanks.

Barham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sequoia lodge

Thanks for the replies. We are in a golden Forrest room but the cool box with the ice top up sounds like a plan!! Thanks

Reply to: Sequoia lodge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted