We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annual pass guest tickets- EMT and use for own annual pass?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Annual pass guest tickets- EMT and use for own annual pass?

Hi,

I’m planning on buying an annual pass for myself and my youngest and just working out the best way to do it.

As my husband and eldest daughter already have them, I was thinking they could buy two guest tickets for us to enter the park but wondering can we enter during extra magic time with them and make use of their entrance?

Also would the price of this day ticket be refunded when we purchased our annual passports once inside?

TIA

2 replies to this topic
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Annual pass guest tickets- EMT and use for own annual pass?

Unless you're staying at a disney hotel you won't be able to avail of EMH with the day tickets. The price of the day tickets will be taken from the cost. If your husband sponsors you you get 10% off too.

Buggenhout, Belgium
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Annual pass guest tickets- EMT and use for own annual pass?

If you get the privilege tickets (bought with an infinity or magic plus annual pass) they can get EMH, but you have to purchase the tickets daily, and there can be a queue at the cash register to buy them.

Regular day tickets can be deducted from your annual pass, and if you haven't had an annual pass in the past 2 years, you are eligeble to receive a 10% discount through an existing annual pass holder.

Reply to: Annual pass guest tickets- EMT and use for own annual pass?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris