We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time going to Disney land Paris any info i should know

Belfast, United...
1 post
First time going to Disney land Paris any info i should know

I’m travelling in February 2019 with three children haven’t booked transfers or park tickets yet, what’s best sites to do this? We are staying in explorers hotel also any information would be great 👍

2 replies to this topic
Wales
Level Contributor
477 posts
102 reviews
1. Re: First time going to Disney land Paris any info i should know

We are going to the same hotel as you for our first family visit in April. Booked our transfer online with ezyshuttleand looking at attraction tickets direct for iur park tickets

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
732 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: First time going to Disney land Paris any info i should know

How many adults? Are the children all yours(ie not nieces or friends) I also stay in explorers and we (2adults 4 children) buy annual passes when we get there.. For 5 people or more in a family(parents and children all with the same surname) gets a 20% discount on annual passes which basically turns out to be a free pass for one member of the family. There are 4 types ranging in price and have different entitlements from block out dates to discounts on restaurants and shopping obviously the more expensive the tickets the better the entitlements

I booked my private transfer with Paris Eagle cabs 7 passengers for €160 return from/to CDG. They supplied a car seat for the baby and boosters for the other kids. Nice drivers & good clean cars.

The explorers is a great hotel all be its not the ritz. Your kids will have a great time there's so much to do but make sure if the kids want to go swimming they have speedo type swim wear and not baggy type shorts. They are very strict about swim wear even with adults. You have to rent pool side towels for €2 each but you get to hold onto them for the length of your stay. The breakfast is plenty adequate and I quite enjoy it its only continental but there plenty on offer to give you a good feed and fill you up. They allow you to fill water bottles so I do and I bring Robinson fruit drops to add.. Handy to have if the kids don't like water! There is a little gift shop on site that sell souvenirs bottles of water/frizzy water and snacks but it is expensive. We also use the water fountains in the parks to refill the bottles. There's a little kettle in the room but if you like a good cuppa tea bring your own (now I don't drink tea or coffee but my mam is a big tea drinker) its different like flavour tea! They only give cardboard cups but you can get fresh ones from breakfast. I didn't eat in the buffet or the table service so I can't comment but the pizzaria is good value and quite tasty.

If you plan on bringing a few snacks into the parks there is a little shop inside the train station "casion" and "replay" that sells premade sandwiches, rolls, croissant, biscuits, crisps, pringles, chocolate, milk, water, fizzy drinks yoghurts ice cream (and fruit if your lucky) a lot cheaper than the parks. They have a small selection of toiletries and baby products. I bring a lot of food snacks with me from home, things the kids are fimilar with and I know they'll eat!!

If you have a little one 5/6 years I recommend you bring a buggy even if they are great walkers at home there is so much walking evolved it's hard on little legs actually it's hard on adult legs too!! But if you choose not to bring one you can rent them for €15/20 per day with an additional refundable deposit.

There isn't a chemist to hand so bring a little first aid kit with a couple of bits and perhaps calpol ect

If I think of anything else I'll let you know 😉

Reply to: First time going to Disney land Paris any info i should know
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted