We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Snorkeling

Where is the best snorkeling on Koh Rong Samloem, and is there snorkeling from the beach? Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Zaragoza, Spain
Level Contributor
520 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Snorkeling

At the moment in Saracen Bay, i would say isn't possible to snorkle from shore there are plenty of trips available along the beach. Anyway water is not as blue as I thought it would be

sw4
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Snorkeling

I like by sunset and also from lazy bones and dragonfly all same side , have to be careful getting in and out use some kind of feet and hand protection , i also use a rash shirt , its interesting different from sumatra etc be careful , lot of sea urchins , easy access is from the jettys , i did a trip which was ok but prefer doing my own way

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
80 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Snorkeling

Hello i am planning to reach Sihanoukville and do ferry/boat in just 30 minutes and reach Koh Rong Samloem, i need to explore snorkelling... will i get the vendors directly on island or i will get mediators {tour operators} who will help me get the deal in some extra funds. do we have options of ferry/boats regularly in day time or there r some specific timings n we need to book in advance?

Reply to: Snorkeling
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Koh Rong Samloem
Recent Conversations